We understand, flexibility matters.
Individuals who require flexible work schedules should feel confident to apply for this position.
Administrative Services Coordinator
Working closely with the Executive Director, the Administrative Services Coordinator will:
- provide administrative support across a broad range of Community Foundation operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Board responsibilities:
- Compile, prepare and distribute information for board packages
- Attend board meetings and act as a recording secretary
- Maintain Foundation records, including index of motions, minutes and reports, in accordance with Foundation guidelines
- Accept donations and processes receipts, prepare weekly bank deposits, enter accounts payable and receivable data, including invoicing, and other duties as required.
- Provide confidential administration support to the board and Executive Director.
- Distribute communications such as fund status reports and grant/scholarship notifications.
- Organize travel arrangements for the Board and Foundation staff on Foundation business.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system, records, retention program and assist with the
administration of the Foundation’s Board policy in both paper and electronic formats.
- Maintain current policy manual and review dates.
- Maintain personal information, files for volunteers, including police checks.
- Carry out projects as approved by the Executive Director.
- Schedule and send out meeting invites for monthly or ad hoc management and other meetings, takes minutes, posts and emails minutes.
- The salary for this role is $25 per hour.
- Position hours can be flexible to support the candidate most suitable for the position.
- Position will remain open until the successful candidate is found.
Essential functions are duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Applications open now
Please submit resume, cover letter and three references to:
Red Deer & District Community Foundation
Attn: Erin Peden, Executive Director
#503 4901 48th Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 6M4
Or email to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Administrative Services Coordinator
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with the Red Deer & District Community Foundation. Applications will be accepted until a successful applicant is selected.