WELCOME TO THE VOLUNTEER CENTRE OF CENTRAL ALBERTA
The VolunteerConnector does exactly that! It connects people who want to volunteer their time and services with the agencies who need them. This is an extremely user-friendly platform for both parties. Please feel free to call the Red Deer & District Community Foundation if you would like more details about how to take advantage of this incredible service.
WHAT DOES THIS PLATFORM PROVIDE?
- Helps communities provide more volunteer engagement and recruitment support
to organizations, as well as connect more community members to causes they care about.
- Makes your Volunteer Manager’s workload easier. This platform has all the volunteer management tools built into it – recruitment, retention and screening, freeing
up time for the volunteer manager to focus on other work.
- Provide us with insight into what volunteer engagement looks like in our community through live data.
- The ability to follow organizations that you are most interested in and stay informed when the organization posts new positions.
- The ability to create and save a personal profile saving you from having to complete multiple application forms.
- The ability to select the volunteer shifts that work best for you and keep a schedule of all your volunteer commitments.
- The ability to track all your volunteer hours.
- A one stop-shop for all the volunteer positions in our community and the surrounding area.
- Ability to tailor your search results based on your personal skills and interests.
The VolunteerConnector is an online platform that will help you connect to more engaged volunteers and streamline the whole volunteer engagement process.
COOL THINGS YOU CAN DO:
- Recruit volunteers quickly and easily with no limit on volunteer postings
- Volunteers can apply to posting seamlessly, and volunteers can track their hours!
- A dashboard to see your team at a glance, and there is no limit on the number of users per profile.
- The ability to communicate directly with your volunteers
- Assign your volunteers roles within their organization
- Export your volunteer list for offline use at any time
- Get moving quickly by uploading your current volunteer list
This connecting service is FREE OF CHARGE. There are pricing options for agencies wishing to upgrade, but it is not required.
VOLUNTEER OF THE MONTH
Volunteers are an essential piece of a healthy society. By sharing their time and talents, volunteers effectively increase service delivery quality, improve the mental and physical health of the community and themselves, and help non-profit agencies provide essential services with low operation costs.
Parkland Mall and the Red Deer & District Community Foundation invite you to nominate a VOLUNTEER who has made a significant impact on your agency. The Volunteer of the Month will have their photo and volunteer story on the Volunteer Wall of Fame at Parkland Mall, as well as receiving a complimentary t-shirt and gift certificate.
Ready to nominate someone? Fill out the form by following this link or the button above. Volunteer of the Month is proudly supported by Parkland Mall.