OLDS LEGACY FUND
OLDS LEGACY BRICK CAMPAIGN
Personalizing a paving stone can become a memorable gift or a personal keepsake. This is a unique way to honor a friend, family member, mentor, or loved one. It can represent a wedding, new arrival, memorial or other important life event. Paving stones may be purchased at any time throughout the year however, they will only be installed twice a year beside the path at the cenotaph in Centennial Park. With your generous contribution of $125, your message of love will be engraved on a paving stone and permanently displaced in the pathway next to the cenotaph at Centennial Park in Olds. There is room on each stone for 6 lines, each consisting of 14 characters (including spaces).
Please complete the inscription form below, then proceed to payment through the CanadaHelps form below.
Step 1: Complete Inscription Form
Step 2: Complete Payment Form
How to Apply
Please read the Community Legacy Grant Application and ensure your organization and project meet the eligibility requirements.
Eligible organizations must be a registered not-for-profit.
Types of projects that may be considered for funding:
- Furnishings, programs and services for capital initiatives such as a hospice or an emergency shelter.
- Programs and services that support children in need, such as food programs for children or support for children to participate in recreation and culture programs.
- Programs and services that require startup funding or a financial infusion to keep going.
- Programs and services that support building individual and organizational capacity.
- Programs and services for people who might be victims of family violence or family breakdown.
- Programs and services not eligible for FCSS funding.
- Applications will be evaluated based on need for the initiative in the community and the ability of the organization to complete the initiative as proposed.
October 15th, 2021
- Completed grant applications can be dropped off at the Olds and District Chamber office located 5013 – 51 street, Olds, Alberta T4H 1P6
- Applications can also be done on line through the Olds Age Friendly Facebook page and the link provided
The applications are reviewed by a committee which is comprised of members of the Olds community who make grant recommendations. This takes approximately six to eight weeks and applicants will be informed of the results following approval.
Guiding Principles of RDDCF
RDDCF has six guiding principles to consider when developing your grant application.
See the Impact
With over $11 Million granted to charities in the last 31 years, the Red Deer & District Community Foundation has made tremendous impact throughout out Central Alberta.