How to Apply
Please read the Community Legacy Grant Application and ensure your organization and project meet the eligibility requirements.
Eligible organizations must be a registered not-for-profit.
Types of projects that may be considered for funding:
- Furnishings, programs and services for capital initiatives such as a hospice or an emergency shelter.
- Programs and services that support children in need, such as food programs for children or support for children to participate in recreation and culture programs.
- Programs and services that require startup funding or a financial infusion to keep going.
- Programs and services that support building individual and organizational capacity.
- Programs and services for people who might be victims of family violence or family breakdown.
- Programs and services not eligible for FCSS funding.
- Applications will be evaluated based on need for the initiative in the community and the ability of the organization to complete the initiative as proposed.
October 15th, 2021
- Completed grant applications can be dropped off at the Olds and District Chamber office located 5013 – 51 street, Olds, Alberta T4H 1P6
- Applications can also be done on line through the Olds Age Friendly Facebook page and the link provided
The applications are reviewed by a committee which is comprised of members of the Olds community who make grant recommendations. This takes approximately six to eight weeks and applicants will be informed of the results following approval.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
Guiding Principles of RDDCF
RDDCF has six guiding principles to consider when developing your grant application.