The Adjudication Committee will make their decisions based on the criteria listed below, and the criteria for each award. Please write a profile of your nominee, use point form and provide specific examples.
1. What are the nominee's unique and outstanding achievements?
- Displays originality, innovation and excellence in category. Excellence may mean unique and exemplary.
- Breaking new ground or old barriers.
- Making a distinct and describable difference in people's lives or community as a whole. Whereas the impact of their achievements go beyond their field of employment or sphere of influence.
2. How was the nominee contributed to the well being of the community?
- Contributions which enhance her community in any way such as socially, economically, or culturally.
- Being an agent of change either within her particular community or the world at large.
- Affiliation and participation with community organizations such as youth groups, sports, etc.
- Volunteer work and/or employment.
3. How has the nominee contributed as a role model?
- Has enriched or enabled others by virtue of involvement with, or the influence of this candidate.
- Demonstrated vision and pioneering spirit in the advancement of the community and our quality of life.
- Educate, support and encourage successors, colleagues and peers.
- Demonstrated admirable qualities such as leadership, good interpersonal relationships, academic excellence, etc.